Microsoft released another update PowerToys to the public today.
When interested in this new build, you can download it down below.
Changed or Fixed in build 0.41.2
- New Awake utility added! Power-Users can now keep their computer awake on-demand without having to manage its power settings.
- Better zoom in Color Picker
- Shortcut guide removed support for long
Winpress to activate. Now supports
Win + ?by default
- Turned off FancyZones canvas editor magnetic snapping to allow keyboard support
- Updated Color Picker GIF for OOBE.
- Removed outdated MSIX code
- Upgraded all projects to Modern WPF 0.94
- Dropped support for the module interface API to save settings
- Removed Winstore dependency
- Various OOBE and appearance improvements.
- A bug fix for Image Resizer where specifying a width but no height generated a 1×1 px image instead of auto-adjusting the height.
- Fixed File Explorer crash when running PowerRename
- Customize key-binding from settings menu for Shortcut Guide
Download: GitHub – PowerToys