Microsoft has released its updated version of PowerToys build 0.60.0 to the public. For all changes related to the new update, you can read more here.
Highlights for PowerToys version 0.60.0
- Power Rename and Image Resizer now appear on the new Windows 11 context menu.
- There’s a new PowerToys Run plugin for OneNote.
- FancyZones uses a new zone identification with monitor ID to increase stability and avoid zone resets.
- AlwaysOnTop now uses rounded corners for highlighting rounded windows on Windows 11.
- Added settings to PowerToys Run to better control the query results order.