Rainmeter 4.5.15 is a small tool u can use to display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters, to fully functional audio visualizers.
It’s a free-to-use tool and really helpful and around for years. The new update comes with build number 4.5.15 – Revision 3678. If you are not familiar with Rainmeter, take a look at the official Homepage first, it’s certainly worth your while.
Maybe you like to install some nice new skins or other stuff you can use in Rainmeter 4.5.15, go to DeviantArt, and enjoy all the goodies you can find there.
Changelog for Rainmeter 4.5.15
- Wi-Fi Status: Corrected an issue with a missing .dll Windows file that could cause crashing on Windows Server systems.
- Histogram / Line meters: Corrected some issues with Min Value/Max Value being properly applied to the meters.
- Measures: In debug mode, display a warning log message when the Min Value and Max Value are the same or if Max Value is less than Min Value.
- Platform detection: The “Version” value that is used for the About/Version dialog and the log has been changed to show the non-numerical “Display Version” over the “released” from the registry. (for instance: 21H2 rather than 2009). Also, added detection of “Windows Server 2022”.
- Languages: Updated localization strings for Finnish, Portuguese (Brazil), and Italian.
- Sys-Info: Added “Sys-Info Type=OS_PRODUCT_NAME”. This retrieves “Product Name” from the registry from “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version”. Note that this entry is currently incorrect in all versions of Windows 11, and Rainmeter will correct this and return the proper value.