Most of you know Rainmeter already, it’s a small tool to display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers.
It’s a free-to-use tool and really helpful. The author of Rainmeter released a new update with build number 4.5.6 – Revision 3573. If you are not familiar with Rainmeter, take a look at the official Homepage first.
The new build comes with a few fixes you can read about down under.
Changed and Fixed in Rainmeter 4.5.6
- SysInfo: Corrected an issue with the NUM_MONITORS value for SysInfoType.
- WiFiStatus: WiFiStatus was converted from a plugin to a measure.
- Languages: Updated localization strings for Serbian (Latin and Cyrillic).
- WiFiStatus: Added [Quality] values to information returned by WiFiListStyle when WiFiInfoType is set to List.
- WiFiStatus: Added detection of WPA3-Enterprise and WPA3-Personal authentication methods.
- WiFiStatus: Added detection of BIP and GCMP encryption methods.
- WiFiStatus: Added WiFiInfoType of TXRATE to measure the theoretical maximum transmit speed in bits per second of the connection.
- WiFiStatus: Added WiFiInfoType of RXRATE to measure the theoretical maximum receive speed in bits per second of the connection.