Most of you already know Rainmeter, it’s a small desktop tool you can display customizable skins on your desktop with, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers, it’s really too much to mention.
It’s a free-to-use tool and really helpful. The author of Rainmeter released a newly updated version of Rainmeter build number 4.5.8 – Revision 3587. The new build comes with some improvements, fixes, and changes.
If you are not familiar with Rainmeter, take a look at the official Homepage first. Maybe you like to install some nice skins or other stuff you can use in Rainmeter, go to DeviantArt, and enjoy all the goodies you can find there.
Changed or Fixed in Rainmeter 4.5.8 update
- registry: Corrected a problem when the registry returned a string longer than 4096 characters.
- Installer: Fixed an issue when the user’s locale language was not able to be detected, and Arabic was being selected by default.
- Script: Improved error logging when an invalid Lua script is used in a disabled Script measure.
- Skin/Meter: Added BevelColor and BevelColor2 to allow the definition of colors when a bevel is set on the skin background or a meter.
- Languages: Updated localization strings for Swedish.