About 10 days ago, Rufus 3.16 was released.
It seems that there were some issues with the Rufus 3.16 version. So the developer released another update that fixed the issues to make Rufus work as it should have done in the first place.
The new release comes with a nice new feature, it disables TPM/Secure Boot/RAM requirements while making a new installation ISO-File if you choose to do so.
Rufus 3.17 Final is a small and free program, you can use to easily create a bootable USB Pen Drive. With this tiny program, you can make a bootable install medium, needed to clean-install your new Windows 10 or Windows 11.
Fixed in Rufus 3.17
- Fix MBR not being properly cleared
- Fix commandline hogger not being deleted on exit
- Improve ReFS handling for platforms that support it
- Update UEFI:NTFS to latest and remove Secure Boot notice since this version is Secure Boot signed
- Update Grub4DOS to latest