Create your installation media for Windows 10 21H2 with Rufus.
If you are planning to reinstall your system with the newly released Windows 10 21H2, Rufus will help you to create an installation Medium the easy way. You can download your new Windows 10 21H2 with build number 19044.1288 in Rufus, and use it to create your USB installation medium. Really simple, and nothing to it.
In the next menu, choose your language.
After you press continue, you will see a menu where you can choose your architecture. x86 or x64. Next, push download to start downloading the OS you have chosen.
After you’ve done all of this, Rufus will begin downloading your desired operating system, and you are ready to create your new installation media.
If you don’t have Rufus to do all of this, you can download it here.
Features in Rufus
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS/ext2/ext3
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS (Windows 8.1 or earlier)
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows 11 installation drives for PCs that don’t have TPM
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Create persistent Linux partitions
- Create VHD/DD images of a drive
- Compute MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512 checksums of the selected image
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Download official Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11 retail ISOs
- Download UEFI Shell ISOs
- Modern and familiar UI, with 38 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- Portable. Secure Boot compatible.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)