StartIsBack for Windows 11 is currently available in beta for Windows 11 users who like to go back to the old Windows 10 Start menu.
Microsoft is not planning to make an option available in Windows 11 to choose between the old Windows 10 Start Menu or the new Windows 11 Start Menu.
So if you want the old Windows 10 Start menu back anyway, this app is exactly what you are looking for.
Keep in mind, it’s still a beta version. So definitely not perfect yet.
New in StartIsBack for Windows 11
- Classic taskbar with all its features revamped new icons and round corners.
- Classic context menus with an all-new look.
- Classic Win7 start menu with all new look and features.
- Explorer improved: revamped Ribbon and Command Bar, a search box that works.
- Classic UI improved: rounded tooltips, dark mode improvements.
- Notification Area Icons Control Panel applet restored and revamped.
- Negative resource usage: fewer RAM used, fewer processes started.
- All-new architected and revamped app.
Download: StartIsBack Beta