The author of TaskbarX (Chris Andriessen) released a new updated TaskbarX 220.127.116.11, and is ready for download.
You can download the well-known app for free on his GitHub page, or in the Microsoft Store for a small amount, just to give a little support for all the work put into this.
What features can you find in TaskbarX 18.104.22.168
- 42 different Animations, including “none”
- Great performance (Very optimized and lightweight looping)
- Change animation speed
- Change custom offset position based on the center
- Center between start button, search, task view, etc… and left tray icons, clock, etc…
- All taskbar settings supported
- Vertical taskbar supported
- Unlimited monitors supported
- Change taskbar style to Transparent, Blur, and Acrylic
- Change taskbar color and transparency
- Hide Start button and more…
Author: TaskbarX gives you control over the position of your taskbar icons. TaskbarX will give you an original Windows dock-like feel. The icons will move to the center or user-given position when an icon gets added or removed from the taskbar. You will be given the option to choose between a variety of different animations and change their speeds. The animations can be disabled if you don’t like animations and want them to move in an instant. The center position can also be changed to bring your icons more to the left or right based on the center position. Currently, all taskbar settings are supported, including the vertical taskbar and unlimited taskbars. TaskbarX has been in development since 6 May 2018. Also known as FalconX and Falcon10.
New in TaskbarX 22.214.171.124
- Merge (Compatibility with Windows 11 with classic taskbar) #820 Update TaskScheduler to 2.9.2
Download: GitHub – Free