I think most of us still know UUP Media Creator. The CMD Script releases from before now come with a beautiful, functional UWP GUI.
Being used to the CLI version, I am really surprised how easy it is to make your own new installation ISO-File with UUP Media Creator, and how it looks with all its new functionality and really nice Windows 11 like design.
Author: UUP Media Creator UWP GUI is finally available, it only has a limited feature set compared to command-line tools, but that’s already good enough for most people :). You will be able to create ISO media in any language for the version of Windows you want as long as you do not need Cumulative Update integration, and this, without even needing administrator privileges!
UUP Media Creator Features
- Has easy to use UWP GUI
- UWP GUI does not require the user to be an admin
- Mica Available
- Updates through the MS Store
- Just works
- ARM64 ready
- X86 & X86_64 ready
- UUP Media Creator UWP GUI is still in certification, once it will be available you’ll find it here: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9N1Z0JXB224X
- Looking for the CLI? Check out the previous release: https://github.com/gus33000/UUPMediaCreator/releases/tag/v0.3.0.8
- Download: UUPMediaCreator 18.104.22.168