UUP Media Creator 18.104.22.168 now comes with an important hotfix so UUPMediaCreator can also be used with the latest new builds offered by Microsoft.
Changed or Fixed in UUPMediaCreator 22.214.171.124
- Documentation: Fix download link
- Documentation: Remove obsolete build tag image
- Hotfix for latest Insider builds having duplicated elements in product.ini
- Bump System.Text.Json from 6.0.6 to 7.0.0 (#137)
- Bump SharpZipLib from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 (#136)
- Bump Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.DataGrid from 7.1.2 to 7.1.3 (#135)
- Re-enable file verification during download
- Fix recent regression with newer OS builds
UUP Media Creator is a set of tools designed to help you scan, fetch updates from Microsoft’s own Unified Update Platform (UUP), and allow you to create a medium out of it when an appropriate tool does not exist in the wild.
Right now the tooling includes:
- UUPDownload: Allows you to scan, fetch and download updates from UUP (Windows Desktop, Windows 10X, Windows Holographic, Windows Server, Windows Mobile, Windows IoT etc…)
- UUPMediaConverter: Allows you to convert a downloaded UUP update for Windows Desktop into an usable ISO image to use in last decade DVD reader or simply mounted.
- An experimental UWP front end is also provided but is not the main focus for now.