Likely you already know Winaero Tweaker as a good tool to tweak your Windows 10 System.
Now Sergey Tkachenko launched a new build Winareo Tweaker version 1.20 with support for Windows 11 and tons of new features.
Sergey Tkachenko: I am excited to roll out a new Winaero Tweaker. It hits a major milestone in the app’s lifecycle, as being the first release which is able to detect Windows 10 version 21H1, and the newest Windows 11. Also, there are several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Improvements or Changed
- Winaero Tweaker now recognizes Windows 10 version 21H1 properly.
- Also, I made some changes to make the app start faster. Though there is still room for improvements.
- Pressing Ctrl+F in the search box selects existing text
Fixes in this Release
- I’ve fixed the Sign-in message tweak. It had a bug which didn’t import the message text, instead using the message title twice.
- Fixed: Winaero Tweaker didn’t export the “Display last sign-in info” option.
- Fixed: The Desktop folder is now properly detected in the app.
- Adjusted the Aero Shake tweak for the changed behavior in 21H1+.
- Windows Defender tweak now detects again that Anti-tamper protection is enabled under 21H1+.
- “Select visible tweaks” and “Import/Export” windows now close when you press the Esc key.