Intel released Wi-Fi driver version 22.20.0, and Bluetooth driver version 22.20.0 to solve some important issues in Windows.
Fixed in Wi-Fi driver version 22.20.0:
- Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur which are associated the Intel Wireless driver.
- Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur when transferring large files from one PC connected to a Wi-Fi 6 Access Point to another PC in a mixed mode environment (e.g. 802.11ax/ac).
- When a cellphone is connected to a Wi-Fi 6 adapter system using Windows®10 mobile Hotspot and switching system from 2.4GHz to 5GHz band, the mobile hotspot connection
- Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software 22.20.0 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
Fixed in Bluetooth driver version 22.20.0:
- On some systems, Bluetooth device may show a yellow bang in Device Manager after resuming from Hibernation mode.
- On some systems, a Bluetooth mouse may show disconnection after resuming from Modern Standby mode.
- Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.20.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.