Microsoft has released Windows 11 Build 22621 to the Beta Channel. Microsoft says, the new build includes a small set of fixes that will improve the overall experience for Windows Insiders on their devices. So not much new in this build.
Changed, Fixed, or Improved in Windows 11 Build 22621
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t mean we’re done, and the watermark will return to Insiders in a future build.
- Updated the underlying speech platform to improve voice activity detection for voice access, live captions, and voice typing and addressed some issues with how punctuation is recognized.
- Fixed an issue leading to Insiders seeing error 0x800703E6 when copying files from Google Drive.
- Fixed an issue where if you had ever opened the context menu, doing CTRL + ALT + DEL and cancelling would lead to explorer.exe crashing.
- Fixed an issue related to loading the system tray icons in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar which could cause Settings to crash when opening that page recently. This issue may have also led to some explorer.exe crashes for impacted Insiders.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Smart App Control unexpectedly blocking correctly signed applications.