Windows 11 Intel Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver 22.80.1 released.
The new drivers come with the following Changes and Fixes.
Intel Wi-Fi driver Windows 10 fixes
- Device Manager shows wireless device yellow exclamation mark (yellow bang) code 10 error when playing online videos
- File transfers fail when using Samsung* “QuickShare” software, sending data between a
laptop and a phone
- Network connectivity loss (Windows System Event ID 5002) occurs when hosting a mobile hotspot on Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-8265 and AC-8260 adapters
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-8265 and AC-8260 adapters fail to receive 802.11 Control
frames transmitted at rates greater than 24 Mbps.
Intel Wi-Fi driver support for Windows 11 added
- Support for Windows 11 added since Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.70.0
Intel Wi-Fi driver Windows 10/11 fixes
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software 22.80.1 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
Bluetooth driver fixes
- This is the first release to provide Bluetooth drivers for the new product Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211.
- On some systems with certain Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth device may disappear from Device Manager or stop working while streaming HFP audio.
- A Bluetooth mouse may show lagging while streaming HFP audio over a Bluetooth headset.
- Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.80.1 driver has been updated to include functional updates. Users should update to the latest version.