Windows 11 updated Notepad Editor is currently available as a preview version for all insiders in the Dev Channel.
Notepad comes with rounded corners, Mica, and redesigned find and replace. Curious what the new release contains and looks like?
Download it here and follow the instructions on how to install it on your Windows 11 OS.
How to install Notepad Dark Mode
- Download the Notepad file here.
- Unpack zip file on your C://
- Start PowerShell as Administrator
- Copy the following line: Add-AppxPackage “C:\Microsoft_WindowsNotepad_11_2110_64_0_neutral_8wekyb3d8bbwe.Msixbundle”
- Paste it in PowerShell and hit enter
Enjoy the new Notepad