The compression app that most of us know for a long time has released another update. WinRAR 6.10 Beta 3 is ready for download.
The new version brings some bug fixes you can read about in the changelog down below.
Changelog for WinRAR 6.10 beta 3
- “Legacy context menus” option in the “Settings/Integration” dialog can be used in Windows 11 if WinRAR commands are missing in the “Show more options” Windows legacy context menu or in context menus of third-party file managers. If WinRAR commands are already present here, keep the “Legacy context menus” option turned off to prevent duplicating them. This option is not available in Windows 10 and older.
- Added extraction of .zst archives starting from the so-called shippable frame with user-defined data. Previous beta versions supported .zst archives only with a standard frame in the beginning.
- Improved the precision of extraction progress for RAR5 archives with a large recovery record.
- there was a memory leak when unpacking data in XZ format;
- “Delete archive” extraction option failed to delete .zx## parts of multipart .zipx archive;
an excessive trailing colon was displayed in “lt