Microsoft released a new updated Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). The new update comes with some changes and fixes.
The new release also comes with the implementation of a new error model and contextualized error messages.
Changelog for WSL 0.64.0
- Update WSLg to version 1.0.40
- libweston-desktop/xwayland: Use correct geometry
- xwm: Generate more synthetic ConfigureNotify events
- xwayland: Support _NET_FRAME_EXTENTS
- rdp: fix window doesn’t redraw properly moving across different DPI monitors
- rdp: Move audio processing to front-end
- rdp: Clipboard changes (sync with upstream)
- WSLGd: don’t override certain env if already set
- Build: fix cut&paste mistake for DirectX-headers git version
- rdp-plugin: various bug fixes in WSLDVCPlugin DLL